RAGHU RINGI want to see the size guide
- ATTENTION!!: The gemstone of this ring may be slightly different from the one on the picture, as the ring is made with Kingman Turquoise, and this natural material can vary a little in color and may be different from one ring to another.
- Front height: 20,3 mm
- Back height: 1,6 mm
- Front thickness: 3,9 mm
- Back thickness: 0,7 mm
- Gemstone height: 3,9 mm
- Gemstone width: 2,9 mm
- Gemstone: Kingman Turquoise
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- On picture 1: The ring on the middle finger.
- Together with: The ring NARSI and the midi ring DAUD. Not included in the price.
- On picture 2: The ring on the index finger
- Together with: The rings NERESH, VIMAAN and the midi ring KALINDA. Not included in the price.
- On picture 3: The ring on the middle finger.
- Together with: The rings MAYANK, CHANDI and the midi rings BLE (MIDI) and VIMAAN (MIDI). Not included in the price.
- On picture 4: The ring on the index finger.
- Together with: The rings GAR, CHANDI and the midi ring DAUD. Not included in the price.
Shipping & returns
Shipping & returns
We ship worldwide. To Spain peninsula it takes 3/4 days or 24/48 hours for 1 extra euro. We ship to the Canary and Balearic Islands. And of course we do international shipments. | Returns and exchanges (free in Spain) within 14 days from receipt of the product.
Shipping is free in Spain for purchases over 50€, over 100€ in Europe and the 200€ for rest of the world.
Raghu Silver Kingman Turquoise Ring
The RAGHU ring has a ver original and flashy design. Its Kingman Turquoise stone has a very characteristic and intense color. The blue-green color of the stone won't go unnoticed.
The RAGHU is shaped like a beautiful rhombus, made up of two opposing triangles. This creates an original and different design.
The RAGHU is a ring that everybody likes a lot. You can wear it on the finger you like best. We recommend you to wear it on your index, middle or ring finger; on any of them it will look perfect. It is wonderful!
This ring is a unique jewel. The Natural Gemstone makes each piece have a different essence and color shade. Some of the gemstones even have beautiful natural cracking.