- · ATTENTION!!: The natural material of this ring may be slightly different to the one of the picture, as the ring is made of Nacre or Mother-of-Pearl, and this natural material may vary a little in color and can be different from one ring to another.
- · Front height: 6,6 mm
- · Back height: 1,8 mm
- · Front thickness: 3,3 mm
- · Back thickness: 1,2 mm
- · Piece diameter: 4,6 mm
- · Piece: Mother-of-Pearl
- · Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- · On the picture: The ring on the index finger
- · Together with: The rings KANU, TRIPAL TEER, and the midi rings VIMAAN (MIDI), SAMUD and JAATEEY. Not included in the price.
Shipping & returns
Sakkara Fine Ring with Mother-of-Pearl and Silver
The SAKKARA ring is a simple and delicate jewelry piece. It is handmade of 925 Sterling Silver and it stands out for having a beautiful Mother-of-Pearl in the center.
The SAKKARA is made up of the rounded and embossed natural Mother-of-Pearl, surrounded by a silver base that holds it. This edge dresses the piece with beautiful staggered shapes.
The SAKKARA ring transmits a lot of elegance. It is a very basic ring, ideal to wear on a daily basis and on every occasion. This handmade jewel is unique!
The Hindu name SAKKARA means "sweet". It is a piece with a strong female character that transmits a special purity.