- · ATTENTION!!: The material of these earrings may be slightly different to the one on the picture, as the earrings are made with Nacre or Mother-of-Pearl, and this natural material may vary a little in color and can be different from some earrings to others.
- · Height: 10 mm
- · Width: 10,1 mm
- · Thickness: 4,8 mm
- · Diameter piece: 4,7 mm
- · Piece: Nacre, Mother-of-Pearl
- · Weight of the pair: 2,7 g
- · Included: The pair of earrings.
- · Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- · On the picture: The earrings of the first hole.
- · Together with: The earrings CHANDRA, EKAJATI and the earring THRE. Not included in the price.
Shipping & returns
Dhaval Silver Flower earrings with Mother-of-Pearl
The DHAVAL are small earrings inspired by a flower. They are made with Mother-of-Pearl and 925 Sterling Silver.
The design of the DHAVAL is characterized by having a Natural Mother-of-Pearl in the center, surrounded by shapes, reliefs and silver interlaced lines. They simulate the silhouette of the petals of a flower.
The DHAVAL are very fine and elegant. They look great on the first lobe hole, together with other smaller earrings. Their medium-large size is ideal.
The word DHAVAL is a Hindu name that means "white". The name is related to the shade of the natural Mother-of-Pearl.