- · ATTENTION!!: The stone of this ring may be slightly different to the one on the picture, as it is made with Larimar, and this natural material may vary a little in color and can be different from one ring to another.
- · Front height: 5,9 mm
- · Back height: 1,3 mm
- · Front thickness: 3,6 mm
- · Back thickness: 1 mm
- · Gem diameter: 4,7 mm
- · Stone: Larimar
- · Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- · In the picture: The ring on the middle finger.
- · Together with: The rings VIMAAN and PHOOL and the midi ring RAAY. Not included in the price.
Shipping & returns
Suvan Silver Ring with Larimar Gemstone
The SUVAN ring is a 925 Sterling Silver ring inspired by the shape of the sun. It is handmade and it has a very simple, beautiful and delicate style.
The design of the SUVAN stands out for having a Larimar Gemstone in the center, surrounded by a fine silver frame. Six small details made up of three little balls that form triangles stand out from the frame.
The SUVAN is a very special ring with a bright blue color, with small waters in lighter or whitish tones. Wear it together with other rings creating your own combos. You'll love it!
The word SUVAN is a unisex name that means "the sun". The name is related to the shape of the ring itself.