- · ATTENTION!!: The gemstone of this ring may be slightly different to the one on the picture, as the ring is made with Blue Topaz, and this natural material may vary a little in color and can be different from one ring to another.
- · Front height: 15 mm
- · Back height: 1,2 mm
- · Front thickness: 3,3 mm
- · Back thickness: 0,6 mm
- · Compass width: 15,3 mm
- · Gemstone diameter: 2,1 mm
- · Gemstone: Blue Topaz
- · Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- · On the picture: The ring on the middle finger. The one below.
- · Together with: The rings KANU, VIMAAN and the midi rings VIMAAN (MIDI) and AYAN. Not included in the price.
Shipping & returns
Dakshin Silver Compass Ring
The DAKSHIN ring is a compass shaped ring. It's one of our most successful and original rings. It is made of 925 Sterling Silver and its design will not leave anyone indifferent.
Its whole details, its Blue Topaz stone and its symbolism give charm and personality to this special jewel.
The DAKSHIN doesn't need any other ring on its side, it can make your hand sparkle by itself. But if you still want to combine it, we suggest wearing it together with simpler rings.
Did you know DAKSHIN means "the south" in Hindi? If you don't want to lose your way, the DAKSHIN is for you. This ring can handle anything!